About EHP: Overview
Johns Hopkins Employer Health Programs (EHP), established in 1996, is a self-funded health plan that currently serves over 55,000 plan members in Maryland, Southern Pennsylvania, and Northern Virginia.
So what is offered?
EHP provides excellent service and is dedicated to the health, life, and future of each member…
- Specialty appointment line: Get help setting up initial appointments with Johns Hopkins specialists
- Free access to DinnerTime, a helpful meal planning solution
- Secure, online services
- Flexibility and choice at a reasonable cost
- Coverage wherever you travel across the United States*
- Work one-on-one with a health coach** to lose weight, quit smoking, or manage stress
If you have any questions regarding EHP, please contact customer service at 1-800-261-2393 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*MultiPlan is also available in the state of Maryland for Suburban and Sibley members.
**Health coaching is currently not available to Student Health Program, Broadway Services Inc., and Anne Arundel Medical Center members.
Please do not send any Protected Health Information (PHI) or personal medical information when using the e-mail above. Please include contact information in case we need to reach you.