About EHP: Overview
Johns Hopkins Employer Health Programs (EHP), established in 1996, is a self-funded health plan that currently serves over 55,000 plan members in Maryland, Southern Pennsylvania, and Northern Virginia.
So what is offered?
EHP provides excellent service and is dedicated to the health, life, and future of each member…
- Specialty appointment line: Get help setting up initial appointments with Johns Hopkins specialists
- Johns Hopkins OnDemand Virtual Care, in minutes, you can connect to a health care provider for a video visit, using your mobile device or computer, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free access to DinnerTime, a helpful meal planning solution
- Secure, online services
- BurnAlong, a cutting-edge fitness and wellness program
- Flexibility and choice at a reasonable cost
- Coverage wherever you travel across the United States
Please do not send any Protected Health Information (PHI) or personal medical information when using the e-mail above. Please include contact information in case we need to reach you.