EHP strives to provide a variety of pharmacy information and resources for our members, such as information related to the pharmacy formulary, pharmaceutical restrictions or preferences, requesting a benefit exception, step therapy, generic substitution, and other pharmacy management procedures. The pharmacy formulary is updated regularly to include new medications and the latest safety information. Use our Health Resources to find information on a drug, including how to take the medication, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
Prescription drug benefits vary among EHP employer groups. This information is for informational purposes only. Certain programs referenced in this information, and in some cases the pharmacy benefit itself, are not applicable to all EHP employer groups. Consult your Summary Plan Description (SPD) for information on specific plan coverage, limitations, and exclusions. Your HR office will be able to provide you with your SPD.
Choose your employer to read more about your 2019 pharmacy benefits.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center: Your pharmacy benefits are managed by Pharmacy Benefit Dimensions. Members can call 1-800-993-9898 with questions or concerns.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital/Johns Hopkins Health System Corporation
(including Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC and Johns Hopkins Home Care Group)
- Johns Hopkins University: Your pharmacy benefits are managed by Medco/Express Scripts. Members can call 1-800-336-3862 with questions or concerns.
- Suburban Hospital
- Up to December 31, 2019, your pharmacy benefits are managed by Medco/Express Scripts. Members can call 1-800-336-3862 with questions or concerns.
- Suburban Hospital: Effective January 1, 2020, your pharmacy benefits will be managed by CVS Caremark. Members can call 1-888-543-4921 with questions or concerns.